Monday, January 16, 2006



Last Friday and Saturday, I had my first surfing lessons. We live only about 45 minutes away from the Pacific Ocean. There is an amazing private beach, where we can surf. I am still learning, but I did stand up once or twice. I have mastered knee surfing and side saddle surfing (sitting on the board sideways with my legs hanging off the side). I hope to actually know how to correctly surf by the time I come back to the States. This goal may be a little optimistic with my current skill level (or lack of it!).

1 Comments:

At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Haven't checked up on you for awhile, so its good to see you're safely in Nicaragua, and doing OK. Even doing some surfing - WOO HOO! All is well here at RVA - crazy busy as usual. Things in the library are much the same, and we are really busy processing 2 big orders that came in over the break. So Olive and I are trying to do more work and talk less!! Hee hee hee. Drop us an email if you get the time, and we'll keep checking to see what you are doing - love the pics too!

Sara Bouchard and the boys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home