Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Support

This is what keeps me sane, grounded, and laughing my friends and family...My Dad-he's great if you haven't met him you should. I think that I need more pictures on my computer of my family...this is one of the few...

Friends from "home" who have lived with me through many, many years of ridiculousness....

Friends who walk along beside me at Calvin Seminary and understand what happens to a QAL stem of a YQTL verb with a waw conversive....I'm still trying to figure it all out.
Hebrew Buddies forever...Roommates who are so incredibly encouraging and know just what I need! Like a excuse to
leave Grand Rapids and watch the sunset over the beach.

God has truly blessed me with great friends and family. (Sorry to any of you that I didn't put a photo up of you...I still love you all the same!)

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Becca said...

yay! I made the picture parade! I love how kate is a head taller than all five of the rest of us :)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Tara & Dave said...

Wah! I hate that picture. All you guys are in cute outfits and I'm all frumped up!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger sarah said...

sar, you indeed have a lot of fabulous people in your life. i'm glad you're in mine :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home