Thursday, March 06, 2008

Keep it coming!

I just saw 3/5 of my grades from last quarter. I dodged some bullets; I think the professors were feeling a bit generous. I guess I didn't fail my Ethics exams (by the grace of God) and ended up with a B...usually I hate B's, but in this case I'll take it. I just don't want to ever have to take another class like that again (but sadly I have to next year with the same professor). And my preaching and Greek grades were a bit higher than I was thinking. I might pull out the semester with 1 B and a smattering of A-'s (cross your fingers for an A in Worship class). I can deal with that! Especially after my horrible winter quarter...

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger sarah said...

you're totally kicking ass and taking names! awesome, awesome work last quarter :)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Tara & Dave said...

Sounds like you did awesome Sarah! Keep it up.

I hope all the encouragement is helping. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home