Friday, January 20, 2006

Things are going really well at the school. The students are getting more and more comfortable with me, and I with them. Next week, I'll be teaching a few class periods. I'm really excited, but I'm still kind of nervous. I want to do my best, but I still have so much to learn. I am going to be teaching a tennis unit in physical education classes. Right now, I only have 3 rackets, 7 tennis balls, and 1 tennis court. I'm going to have to make some modifications. I'm going to string 2 nets on the basketball court and ask the students to bring rackets from home. Hopefully they will remember because otherwise my lessons will be very hard to teach. I am also going to teach a couple of class periods in the senior Bible class “God and Popular Culture.” I am not sure what I am going to teach in the class yet. I am praying that God will show and guide me to the material that is appropriate for my students.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many Nicaraguans have tennis rackets?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home