Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've been back to the States almost 2 weeks now. Here's a list of things that I have missed and love about the States, and what I miss about Nicaragua.
Things I have missed...
1. Green grass and rolling hills
2. Cool weather
3. Friends
4. Potato chips ( I ate a lot of pringles in Nicaragua, but there is more choice here)
5. Driving with "regular" traffic laws....not more rotundas
6. Flushing toliet paper down the toliet
7. Not being worried about the toliet not flushing
8. Always having water and electricity
9. Carpet
10. Houses without gates, barb wire, and gaurds with guns
11. Not sweating when I step out the door
12. My eyes and nose not burning because of burning garbage

Things I miss about Nicaragua....
1. My students
2. The cafetine ladies
3. My teacher friends
4. Surfing
5. Eskimo
6. Constantly feeling dirty...oh wait that's not one of them....
7. TGI Fridays Coconut banana chicken strips

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger mike kramer said...

well, now you are home, and you can miss even more of that stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home