Monday, April 24, 2006

Well I've been back in the States for 2 days. It's been really good to be home; I love the fact that I can understand what everyone is saying. The weather is so cool here, and everything is green. The tulips are blooming all over town; it's such a beautiful time of year. I didn't realize how much I missed Pella. Managua was good, but it was so hot and dusty. All the plants were turning brown. I would step outside and start sweating, it's a nice change.
I started driving my car yesterday, it's great to be able to go places whenever I want to.
Today, I went to the dentist..I got 3 fillings. The cavities were right in a row, after the dentist stopped drilling there was only a shell of the tooth left. It was crazy. I couldn't feel my right side of my face for about 4 hours. Well, now I have all feeling back in my mouth, and my mouth hurts. Maybe I'll have to eat soup for the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home