Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Exams

I'm really stressed right now because it's the end of the quarter. Seminary has been a bit rough at times. I have a heavy load with 6 classes. I'm still trying to find balances in my life (socially, spiritually, academically, and whatever). I think I spend too much time in the library....seriously. I don't have any time to really relax because I'm doing homework, rushing to some event, and then back to homework. Every day I leave the house at 7:45am and get home around 12am. I think I need more down time. I'm going to try to do that more next quarter. I can't take a break yet; I have to finish researching and begin writing a 12 page paper, plus 4 final exams. I'm not sure how everything is going to get done, but it will some how right? I start exams on Thursday. I think I'm going to need a ton of prayer for the next week.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Thinking of you...I know you will do great! Enjoy the break that is to come.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Cassie and Kevin Zonnefeld said...

Get through it Sarah, I agree though that you need to take more breaks, it is exhausting to be gone from home all day.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger sarah said...

you amaze me with all you do, but i hope you're able to relax very soon. i wish i could snap my fingers and have the 12 page paper done for you...but that's unfortunately never worked for me in the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home