Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I am staring my 3rd week of class. I'm am slowly starting to get into the swing of things. I wonder if I have mono or something. Each night I go to bed at 10:45-11:15pm and get up around 6:30am, so that is about 7-7.5 hours of sleep. Then by 11am or even 1pm I'm falling asleep in class. After class, I take a 1.5 to 2 hour nap. I can't stay awake while I am trying to do my homework. So I give up and lay down for a nap. I think that I could sleep for the entire night when I take a late afternoon nap. I first thought that I was just tired from adjusting to life in GR and seminary, but it's been 3 weeks. I've been eating healthy and often, and I even work out more here than I did at home. Well it's about once a week, but at home it was like once every 2 months! I'm going to try to make it the whole week without any naps. If it doesn't go away....maybe I'll have to take more drastic measures and go see a doctor.
I am continuing to make more and more friends, which has presented a bit a problem. I have to keep the balance between school and social life. I have been able to get to know a lot of others in the seminary community. It's been really good. Academically, I'm drowning in homework. There is so much reading and paper writing. So far, I've been doing well on my paper's and quizzes, but midterms are in 2 weeks. With a 9 week quarter system, it makes the year really rigorous and stressful. After midterms then there are exams about 4 weeks later....it's crazy. Hopefully everything will pan out! I've decided I'm going to spend one weekend night studying (at least until 9:30 or 10pm...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home