Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hint of Spring

It's 71 degrees outside. Yes, you heard me, 71 degrees, but for some reason I'm in the library. I can't justify being outside. I way too much to do, but I can't do it because I keep looking outside. Hmm...I think I'm going to pack up my stuff and go for a walk, but the only problem is that I'm not dressed for trapsing around outside. I better enjoy today because it's supposed to get cold tonight with temperatures getting down to the 30's by the weekend.
Grades are officially in. I am okay with most of them. My preaching grade was a bit lower than I expected. I don't know what to do about that. I have so much fear and anxiety over that class. Writing a 20-25 minute sermon and delievering it infront of class is very daunting; even though the professors and my classmates are nice. There is 30 minutes of critique. I give my sermon next Tuesday. Yikes! It's coming up soon. Well, I'm going to go out and enjoy the weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home