Thursday, April 19, 2007

Turning 23 has never felt so good....

It's official. I'm. 23 years old. Crazy how fast time goes. I'm less than a month of away from finishing up my first year at seminary-wow. It seems like forever ago, and I feel like I'm different person than from 9 months ago.

Here's some pics of my birthday party. We went bowling and then came back to my house for cake and a dance party. It was a great birthday. Thanks to everyone who made it so special
My college roomate Sarah (right) came up. It was a great time. I'm going to be living with Chelsey (middle) next year, and I'm pretty pumped.
This is probably my favorite picture of my seminary friend Tim. Haha!

At the Bowling Alley....
Mike, another friend from college, came from Hudsonville to hangout!
Becca and Sarah road from Chicago to visit. It was nice to hang out with my Dordt girls again!

Roomies!

3 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger sarah said...

23 will be a very good year if your birthday party was any indication! Love you!!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow, you're too cool. take it easy smatherly.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Jeffy said...

you suck at bowling
happy birthday anyway.
haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home