Thursday, June 07, 2007

In Paris!

Yesterday, I was trying to decide to go to Paris or Amsterdam. I chose Paris...the fact that I'm in Paris is still sinking in. On the way to Paris from Germany, I met a German guy who gave me advice to see and what not to-which was extremely helpful. Since I changed my plans, I didn't have a place to stay, but I thought I could find a cheap hostel...WRONG! All of them were booked that were decent and reasonably priced, but I a finally found a couch surfing host! I met a guy from Michigan that is staying at the same apartment. He's been in Paris for a couple of weeks and is helping me plan out my time in Paris. It's great because it is overwhelming at times, and my Parisian host works 12 hours a day and can't take me around. Last night I saw the Arc de Triomphe and Montrmoatre (the big white onion domed church.) Today...I'm going to see all the museums! Louvre here I come!

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger sarah said...

awesome sar! make sure you see the nike of samothrace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home