Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It is coming to an end...

I fly out tomorrow morning from Zurich...I cannot believe that the trip is so close to being over. So many things have happened, and I feel like I have grown a lot too. I arrive into Chicago around 4pm, and I am going to stay with my friend Sarah Franken. Then I will drive home in the morning to Pella hopefully in time for my friend's wedding rehersal dinner. Amanda Wetter is getting married on Saturday; crazy how those things happen. Also another great friend Tara is getting married, and my cousin just got engaged recently too. It is crazy, but really good. I promise to post pictures when I get home, and do a better job of emailing and catching up. If you are in Pella for the month of June and early to mid July send me an email at matherlysarah@yahoo.com. I will definately need an excuse to take a break from Hebrew. See you soon. (I cannot find the exclamation mark on this Swiss-German computer.)

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger mike kramer said...

well, i hope to see some pictures posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home