Saturday, July 15, 2006

Family bonding time

There is a first time for everything. I learned how to shoot a variety of guns over the fourth of July weekend. It was so much fun! My dad, my older brother, and I went to Leighton to a shooting range and shot shot guns and hand guns. My dad said that I have a pretty good shot for a first time. He was so patient in teaching me how to aim and whatnot. This is the first gun that I shot. He called it a camping shot gun or something like that.

To the left: I was shooting at the far right dot on the target with a scoped gun. Not too shady for a firstimer huh? :)

This gun is like the M16 that they use in the army, but the one I'm shooting is not automatic so it's made for civillan use.


I shot the one inthe back with the brown handle. I think the middle one was the prettiest. It would accent my cell phone nicely. Haha, just kidding!

9 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

dude! that looks awesome!

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sarah, reminds me of guy day in nicaragua. remember the cris and george and mike would get together and go to the shooting range and pretend to be manly? i bet you are better than they are.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger mike kramer said...

sarah,

sweetest blog ever. that looks like a lot of fun.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Kunnari said...

so did you buy one too?

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jeffy said...

I'll admit

that's pretty awsome

the handguns would be fun

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Sarah + guns = ?

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger sarah said...

pst...how do you make links to other people's blogs??

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger sarah said...

oh...and where can I get tickets to your gun show?

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Rachel:) said...

sarah that sounds liek quite the adventure!:) I shot a gun once, it scared me so i didn't do it again!:)
i am glad you had fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home