Sunday, August 20, 2006

Leaving...

I can't believe that I leave in 5 days...I have mixed feelings about it. I thought I would be so excited and happy to move to Grand Rapids., but the transition may be a rough. I have to work 2 more days at Vermeers and 4 more nights at the restuarant. I'm definately ready to be done working at both places. I have always hated packing and organizing my stuff, but I have to be more on the ball since I don't think I'm going to be back until Thanksgiving or maybe Christmas . So I'm going to devote 2 days to packing before I leave, and I shouldn't have a problem fitting everything in my car. My next post I'll be living in a different time zone...I hope I can get used to the change quickly.

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Rachel:) said...

Hey babe! have a safe trip to grand rapids! you will do fine! Packing and such is the biggest pain ever! AHHH!! but soon you will be un-pcaking, get excited!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, i'd love to tell you about what is so exciting and nerve racking if you would send me your email address! punk! all i have is your dordt one.

i don't think it is what you think it is. its not about a boy, although there are boys invovled. anyway - don't turn into a grand rapids snot - remember your iowa roots (or korean :).

oh, and you're the only asian for me. just don't tell jin, sarang, chan, ji ho, hwa mok, yushin, in-ae, kyu, cheol, jun or any other korean i forgot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home