Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I just received an email from Calvin Theological Seminary. The email stated that I have been accepted into the Masters of Divinity program. I was a little nervous about being accepted to Calvin because I was not in the pre-seminary program at Dordt. At Dordt, I take some of the required classes for admissions to Calvin. I am also working on an application to Western Theological Seminary in Holland, MI. I still have so much to do like applying for scholarships, financial aid, and other paper work, and I’m finding it hard to get it all done down here in Nicaragua. I can’t mail any of the forms or papers from down here because the mail system is not reliable, so I have to wait for visitors from the States to send the mail with them.
Right now I feel like I’m a senior in high school or my freshman year of college because I am at a crossroad in my life. I need to make a decision within the next couple of months that will determine what I will be doing and living for the next couple of years. I am deciding between attending seminary in the fall, teaching in the States, or teaching overseas. There are so many options, and I just have to be patient for God’s leading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home